Sunday, August 17, 2008

When do you see yourself retiring?

I ask myself this question a lot when do I plan on retiring and just staying at home and running my business from there. I wonder when that day will come but for now it is just a thought and I have never really put much more than that into thinking about retiring. but now that things are going so well for my business I am think about staying at home to be around my family more and possibly starting up a couple more business while I have the spare time.

Not sure what I am going to do but would love to hear from other people that are considering retiring and when did you want to retire and how long did it actually take you to do so before you actually could? So answer this when ever you get a chance because this a timeless post or atleast until i retire!

No comments: